Please apply on Indeed.com For more information call 989-524-3758
Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) - Provide direct client focused, outpatient mental health and substance abuse services to individuals including screening, assessment of the client's mental health symptoms and psychosocial needs, forming an accurate mental health diagnosis, develops appropriate clinical goals, provides treatment to reach goals, discharge planning, and prescribe medication as deemed necessary. Collaborates with PCP, psychiatrist, patient/family, and members of the health care team, monitors patient/family response to plan of care, empowers the patient/family to build capacity for self-care and revise care plan as needed. Provided Office Based Addiction Treatment (OBAT) and care management. EEO
- BLS certificate.
- DEA Registered Michigan Controlled Substance License including schedules 2-5.
- Knowledge of health and chronic conditions, evidence-based guidelines, prevention, wellness, health risk assessment, and patient education.
- General computer knowledge and capability to use computer and internet.
Director of Quality & Risk Management - Responsible for quality, compliance, clinical education, risk management, and accreditation. Accountable for overseeing safety management, incident reporting and investigation, patient complaint resolution, policy & procedure management. Additionally responsible for development and compliance of employee training and clinical learning activities, including competency and testing. EEO
- Bachelor’s degree in the Healthcare field and/or extensive experience in a healthcare setting.
- RN degree and prior training in performance improvement, healthcare administration, public health risk & compliance preferred.
- Prior work experience in a FQHC is a bonus.
Licensed Master of Social Work - LMSW/LLMSW. Provides direct social work and substance abuse counseling services to individuals and groups including screening, health risk assessment, prevention, individualized treatment planning, patient education, and discharge planning. The LMSW uses knowledge of health and chronic conditions, evidence-based guidelines, and screening tools to assess over time the mental health, educational and psychosocial needs of the patient/family. EEO
- Must attain MCBAP certification within 3 years of employment and complete other required training.
- Two years of social work experience with adult and pediatric populations in primary care/ambulatory care, home health agency, skilled nursing facility, school environment or similar setting preferred.
- Experience with Electronic Health Records a plus.
Medical Assistant CMA/RMA - Direct patient care given within the outpatient medical office. Prepares routine patients for care delivered by the medical provider, performs laboratory work, checks in patients, obtains patient history, takes vital signs, EKG's, PFT's, Immunizations, prepares charts using an electronic medical records system and assisting with medical examinations, along with other related job duties. May require travel to other locations within Arenac, Ogemaw and Iosco counties. EEO
- Must be licensed in the State of Michigan
- Pediatrics & experience working within an outpatient medical office is preferred.
Dental Billing Specialist - Assures that billing the system and patient information system operate smoothly and efficiently at our Alger clinic. Processes and reviews claims and accounts, tracks prior authorizations and answers patient questions regarding statements along with other related job duties. EEO
- Minimum 2 years experience in dental billing & accounts receivable preferred.
- ICD-10 coding a plus.
Dental Receptionist - Assures smooth operation of dental business office by confirming & scheduling appointments, preparing charts, checking patients in, verifying insurance, and collecting co-pay/payments along with other related job duties. EEO
- 2 years experience working in an office setting preferred.
Behavioral Health Receptionist - Direct patient care given within the outpatient medical office. Position includes confirming & scheduling appointments for multiple providers, checking in patients, preparing charts, verifying insurance, taking outside referrals & obtaining prior authorizations, collecting co-pay/payments, and preparing patient packets along with other related job duties. EOE
- Must be licensed CMA/RMA in the State of Michigan
- Experience working within an outpatient medical office is preferred.
- 2 years experience working in a medical office setting preferred.
Physician - Family, Internal, and Pediatric Scope of practice Medicine. EEO
- MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school
- Licensed to practice in the State of Michigan and be board certified or (board eligible if a new physician)