340B Prescription Program
Sterling Area Health Center offers a Prescription Assistance Program through several area pharmacies.
There are several medications that may be available at a reduced cost for you under the 340B Drug Pricing Program. (availability may vary.)
- You must be an uninsured patient of the Health Center and receive a prescription for your medication from one of our healthcare providers.
- You must apply for the Sliding Fee Scale with the Center. (Ask any of our staff how to apply)
If you are uninsured, our designated discount pharmacy is with Walgreens in West Branch and Bay City.
Insured patients can support Sterling Area Health Center by filling your insured prescriptions at the following pharmacies:
- Standish - Rite Aid, Standish pharmacy inside Family Fare
- West Branch - Rite Aid, Walgreens, and Walmart Pharmacy
- Bay City - Walgreens on S. Euclid
- AuGres - AuGres pharmacy inside IGA
- Pinconning - Pinny pharmacy inside Town & Country Market
- Prescott - Skidway pharmacy inside Rosati's Marketplace
Sterling Area Health Center participates in the 340B Drug Pricing Program in order to expand access to affordable prescription medications for its eligible patients and to generate savings to support expanded services for medically underserved patients in our service area.