Board of Directors
WHAT DOES OUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS DO?
Sterling Area Health Center has a volunteer board to:
- "Govern" the center
- Serve as a link with the community
- Comply with State and Federal laws.
The board supports Sterling Health Center by:
- Defining and preserving the mission of the organization
- Making policies
- Safeguarding the assets of the center
- Selecting, evaluating and supporting the CEO
- Monitoring and evaluating center and board performance
- Planning for the long-term future of the Center